Is there magic in Nature?! The right answer, the one that everyone expects would be a loud, resounding, YES! However, my answer would be dependent on what we are talking about and whom we are seeing it with. I am not a nature person. Sure, I love planting a garden or taking a walk and spotting animals just as much as the next person, but just staring at flowers, or just looking at trees is not something that I would do. My family, and two other families, decided to plan a trip to a place called Ironwood in Michigan. Now, the total count was 10 people so we ended up booking a van. Now I would like you to imagine a nice windowed 11 seater mini bus, however the truth is sadly not that. We, and I kid you not, had a white van...not just any white van...THE WHITE VAN. Yup, the one that they use in all those kidnapping scenes in movies and TV shows. Joy. Not only was the van structured that way, it was also a haul to get in and out. The height was so much, we literally had to do pull ups...
Comments